Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year Resolutions

2012!!

It seems as though I was just getting use to writing "2011"...

With each day comes more and more appreciation
 for the next.

CARPE DIEM!!!

What resolutions do YOU have going?

I have several.....

1)  Improve and strengthen my relationship with Jesus Christ.  Increase my knowledge and encourage my children to grow in Him as well.

2)  Be a better mom and wife.

3)  Live a healthier lifestyle

4)  ORGANIZATION


I figure those will be MORE than enough to keep me busy for the next year (let's make that a lifetime).

I feel as though I need to pinch myself daily to check and make sure I'm not dreaming.

Life is THAT good.

Yes -- it's crazy, hectic, occasionally stressful....

and I LOVE it!!

Here's to a HAPPY, HEALTHY NEW YEAR!!!








3 comments:

  1. Pooch, I am impressed already with the aplomp with which you conduct your busy life. You and Trevor are such good parents! Mom and I thank you for keeping us in your circle of love. We are here for you with no reservations. Call on us when you need us. We are blessed. Dud

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto Dad's comment. You make us proud daily (constantly). You are a natural mommy (you just grew that way). Yes, God has blessed us beyond measure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, if the blog and it's beautiful inhabitants weren't enough...your parent's comments made me cry! Your family is blessed with the stuff of Eternity!

    ReplyDelete