Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hello, again.


Here we are once again....same song, different verse.  

You would NOT believe the computer woes I've experienced the last several months....enough to drive this bloggin' mama CRAZY!!  

And I also attribute it to my main reason for disappearing from the blogging world for a while.  

BUT, I will try not to lament on that subject.

I am ALMOST set up with all I need to fulfill my blogging duties. 

 Computer? 

 Check.  

Camera?  

Check.  

Wonderful subjects?  

Check! 

 I now have to learn how to do all of this from our new iMac. 

 Yes -- lovin' it!!  

Do I feel like I'm starting all over in some regard?  

Yes and no. 

 No, in that there are many features similar to other Apple products.  

Yes, when pertaining to navigating and finding photos with our fun track pad. 

No matter the case -- I love it, love it, love it!  Even if it does take me forever and a day to learn how to do everything I need to do.  Any and all help is welcomed!!  :)



We are moving right along as always.  

Busy with these three precious girls.  

Busy with their activities.  

Loving every minute!  

We have a big-time birthday coming soon....

Miss Bean will be ONE in May.

I know, can't believe it either.  Don't want to.  My baby girl....

growing right before my very eyes!!!!


Okay.  Enough for today.

This was just kind of a test run anyway.

I'm sure any and all who ever did actually read this have pretty much given up on me.

Oh, come on -- you knew I'd be back....

EVENTUALLY!!


More to come, SOON!!  :)  Have a fantabulous day!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Finally girl, I have been stalking your blog to see these cuties. We have to catch up.

    ReplyDelete